The GX Race combines the speed and agility of the race winning CX Race frameset, with the strength and capability of the award winning Tripster AT frameset. With new race inspired gravel geometry you are more aerodynamic in the drops or the hoods of the GX Race. A longer reach allows for shorter stems to be used and better off-road handling at high speed.
If your riding extends to swift bike packing trips then you can still load this bike up to reach destinations faster.
The GX Race premium alloy frame comes with the all-new Columbus Futura Cross Plus full carbon monocoque fork. The Futura Cross Plus features cargo mounts, internal dynamo cable routing, masses of tyre clearance and adjustable offset, all wrapped up in a lightweight package.
The GX Race uses adaptable cable ports, allowing you to build your frame with exactly the right cable routing, whether you’re running wireless, Di2 or mechanical 2x or 1x gearing.
As with our other framesets, Kinesis have partnered with GW Engineering and we are supplying the GX Race frame with their patented ‘Switch Lever’ lightweight hollow thru axles with a removable lever.
• Tough yet lightweight 6069 series tubeset with tapered machined headtube.
• All new colour matched Columbus Futura Plus carbon fork with 12mm Thru-Axle.
• Inboard Shimano Flat-Mount disc mounts on frame and fork (maximum 160mm rotors).
• Seat stay mounts for mudguards and pannier racks. Bridges on chain stay and seat stay for fender mounting, runs 40mm tyres with full mudguards for clean winter riding!
• 700c x 45mm tyre clearance / 650b x 50mm tyre clearance.
• 2 x bottle boss mounts with multi position points plus top tube mounts for secure fixing of a top tube bag.
• Headset, Thru-Axles, seat clamp and all cable guides included.
• Internal cable routing for mechanical and electronic gear systems.
• BSA threaded BB for real world low maintenance riding.
• Semi-sloping top tubes on our smallest sizes ensure a great fit without compromising handling.
• 142 x 12mm rear and 100 x 12mm front axle spacing.
• 68mm threaded BB shell.
• 48t max chainring size (single or double).
• 27.2mm seat post required.
• 31.8mm seat clamp included.
• 31.8mm front mech compatible seat tube.
• 22mm Flat Mount bolts required for the rear calliper.
• 1 1/8” – 1 ½” tapered headtube with integrated headset.
• 48cm, 50cm, 52cm, 54cm, 56cm, 58cm and 60cm sizes.
• 1.69kg (54cm frame).
• Metallic Aubergine or Moss Metallic.